Just a few days left to register for the Freedom Forum Diversity Institute’s Nov. 16-20 Multimedia Boot Camp in Nashville, Tenn. There are reportedly just a few seats left as they’re capping the class at 18.
From the flier:
Participants will learn how to:
- Produce multimedia on a budget, buy the right gear and find cheap ways to record and edit audio.
- Use basic tools in Adobe Photoshop: toning, cropping and text.
- Edit an audio story with Audacity, a multi-track editing software.
- Produce an audio slideshow in Final Cut.
- Produce two video projects, using Final Cut for storytelling and editing.
- Knowledge of smart phones and how they can be used to gather news.